Mr Mega Casino
- + A great number of slot and live casino games
- + Various banking methods
- + Responsive customer support
- ? A large number of restricted countries
- ? Only one bonus offer
- ? Problem with loading times and website usability
In the sea of online casinos, I stumbled upon a new online casino with a grandiose name – Mr Mega Casino. So is it any good?
Mr Mega Casino Details
Mr Mega Casino is an online casino that’s just arrived on the scene. Established in 2021, it is owned and operated by Sharp Connection Ltd.
Although a new online casino, Mr Mega brings to the table various games from different software providers, excellent banking methods, professional customer support, and not so good promotions section.
I wanted to stress that Mr Mega Casino possesses a license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). They are a fully legit online casino, with no shady business, Bro.
Do you know what this means, man? It means that players from United Kingdom can try this bad boy anytime, anyplace.
This reminded me of one particular “unpleasantry” I have to share with you every review – country restrictions. Let’s check out who can’t enjoy this new online casino.
Sadly, this Mr Mega Casino review isn’t without a long list of restricted countries. When I say long, I mean it, man. Just look at it:
- Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Benin, Bolivia, Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bouvet Island, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic, Costa Rica, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, and the list goes on and on, to Ukraine and United States of America.
I say, man, bonuses are one of the most important aspects of any online casino. That’s why I was a bit shocked when I landed on Mr Mega Casino’s promotion page. To see what I mean, step right this way.
- First deposit bonus offers you a 200% bonus up to $200 and 20 free spins. Min. deposit is $10.
- Second deposit bonus gets you 40 free spins. Min. deposit is $20.
The wagering requirement for all three bonus offers is set at 35x and all free spins can be used only on the Starburst game.
In my book, this is not an online casino with best bonus offers, especially since this is the only deposit bonus promotion Mr Mega Casino has in store for us. Yes, guys, you’ve heard it right: the Welcome Bonus is the ONLY offer you’ll find around here!
The VIP section is placed on the top of their website and it goes by the name “Exclusive Club”. The more you play, the more reward points you get, reaching a higher VIP tier. Like most online casinos, the higher you are ranked, the more numerous benefits and rewards await you.
The last two tiers are exclusive, and you’ll need to receive a personal invitation, man, to join the ranks of the creme de la creme at Mr Mega Casino.
Sadly, these guys are not a no deposit casino, free spins are missing here, man! And believe me, I looked everywhere.
The only free spins a player can count on are those from the Welcome Bonus. I admit this makes me a little bit frustrated, but still, 100 Free Spins is not a small number, Bro.
Also, if you are persistent and manage to reach one of the VIP levels, you can expect to get more and more Free Spins. Overall, Free Sins are there for grabs, you just have to play A LOT to get them.